- JN -032023-1927118
- Mar 13, 2023
Experienced Revit Technician required for Cork based civil and structural engineering consultancy with a wide portfolio of projects.
A Cork based civil and structural engineering consultancy require an experienced Revit Technician to join their team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Producing engineering drawings through Revit
- Attending on-site, client and project meetings.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, consultants, local authorities, and clients.
- Carrying out site inspections and preparing inspection reports.
- Compiling all project compliance documentation
The successful candidate will:
- Have an appropriate diploma/certificate.
- 2-5 years' post graduate experience with a design consultancy
- Experience detailing for various aspects of building projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment