- May 19, 2023
Morgan McKinley is looking for an ambitious individual to join the Projects and Change team as a Senior Recruitment Specialist.
Who We Are
Morgan McKinley is a Global Talent Services company, offering the full spectrum of solutions to meet your resourcing needs. With offices in 10 countries, each and every one of our 1000+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Because when you succeed, we succeed too.
Get to know the division you could be joining
Our award winning team, based in Cork are now expanding due to a fantastic year of growth. We have welcomed a number of new business accounts and have continued to provide an excellent service to our longstanding clientele. This is an exceptional opportunity if you are looking for your next career move in recruitment and keen to join a friendly, welcoming and collaborative team.
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
What we are looking for
- Proven experience of working in agency recruitment or in sales, but we are open to ambitious people with other backgrounds who are willing to learn.
- Strong organisational skills: the role will require the individual to 'multi-task'
- Outstanding communication and influencing/interpersonal skills
- Professional/self-motivated demeanor and attitude, a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confident attitude - thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines
What you get in return
In return, we offer first class training, a competitive benefits package, a structured career development programme, monthly/quarterly team events, plus much more!
- Hybrid & flexible working
- Significant earning potential with uncapped commission
- Clear career path and career opportunities
- Award winning Training Academy
- Open, supportive, friendly and fun team to work with
- Pension contribution scheme
- Warm desk with established relationships with Fortune 500 clients
Our Values and Culture
Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
At the core of our Go Beyond culture, are these four values, which are driven through every aspect of our business. Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Michelle Donohoe, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Ireland