Recruitment Coordinator - Contract role
- BBBH780830 May 14, 2021 Competitive
Urgent requirement for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a leading global organisation - based in Cork. The successful candidate will be experienced in dealing with high-volume recruitment.
Key requirements include:
Managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritise schedules based on last-minute changes
- Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple locations
- Liaising with key business partners within the organisation to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Coordination of complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Ensuring the candidate experience represents the brand
- Managing a variety of additional tasks which may include: travel & expense support, background investigations, and other reporting as needed
2+ years of recruiting coordination experience, project coordination, event planning or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300