Recruiter - 6 month contract
- BBBH787836 Aug 11, 2021 Competitive
Immediate vacancy for a Recruiter with experience in high-volume recruitment across multiple geographies to join a leading global organisation.
As part of a wider recruitment team your key accountabilities include:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Liaise with hiring managers to get in-depth understanding of hiring needs.
- Support the recruitment team on all aspects of candidate experience.
- Screen CVs in line with appropriate role brief.
- Manage outputs and scores of the assessments progressing with lead candidates and regretting non successful candidates.
- Deliver updates to candidates in a timely manner and within the given SLA.
- Keep candidates warm within the recruitment process ensuring they have a really good experience throughout the process.
The ideal candidate will have 2 + years' experience working in high-volume/project recruitment across multiple geographies/languages and will be very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300