- BBBH771263 Dec 02, 2020 Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality professional to join a Start up facility in a leadership capacity
I am delighted to bring this Quality Supervisor opportunity to the Cork market. This is a company that I have worked extremely close with in 2020 to help them build out the Irish side of their International business.
This industry leader are looking for an enthusiastic, problem solving Quality professional to join their team as Quality Supervisor. This individual will be the right-hand person to the Quality Manager and will need to be very energetic, lively and be comfortable to step into any quality role at the facility where required. This position is considered by the business to be the leadership supervisor/ Manager in training.
The key quality responsibilities for this role would be:
- Along with the QM be the leader / motivator of an expanding team of Quality professionals.
- Performs materials and product inspections and releases which include:
- Performing incoming AQL inspection on raw materials/finished goods/labels/ components
- Verifying and performs checks on cleaning processes
- Performing batch record review and approval
- Verifying calibration and verifications on equipment logs
- Document creation, review and approval:
- Assists with complaint and CAPA investigations
- Assists with review and evaluation of process and equipment verifications and validations
- Assists with the development of procedures and forms
- Identification and communication to management of non-conforming materials and products
- cGMP, FDA, BRC & NHP compliance.
- Auditing - internal & customer
Education & Experience required:
- Level 8 degree qualification in a relevant Science, Engineering or QA discipline.
- 1-3 years management/supervisory experience required
- 4 + years of Quality Assurance experience in a food, medical device or pharmaceutical facility.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable FDA regulation and cGMP requirements required.
- Attention to detail and organisation of tasks and workloads.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, listening, and responding with feedback within quality and production. Must be good at negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Someone who has had exposure to validation and validation processes would also be of great interest
This is a progressive company who are growing exponentially. The wider team are energetic, enthusiastic, go getters and problem solvers and are looking to bring the business to the next level of success. Due to the nature of the products and markets this role will present different challenges and learnings each day and if this is something that sounds of interest to you the click the 'Apply Now' button below. Alternatively if you would like to find out more information, get in touch with Kellie on 021 2300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300