- JN -022023-1925426
- Feb 08, 2023
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager in the Food sector to join a leading food brand in Cork. This role offers flexibility and an steady team or reports.
Quality Manager - Food - Cork
Hybrid working model & company car
Are you interested in join a food company with a diverse portfolio of products? A Cork based Food company with a robust quality system already in place is seeking an experienced Quality Manager or Quality Supervisor to take the reigns.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for managing and implementing all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System (BRC)
- Preparing for and hosting, audits, customer visits, supplier visits, and visits from regulatory bodies.
- Communicating with customers, suppliers and internal management regarding Food Safety and Quality issues
- Raise and investigate any non-conformances as required
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with good manufacturing practice
- Maintaining and developing the documentation of the quality system
What is required?
- Relevant Food or Quality related Degree
- 7+ years in the Food sector with at least 1 year at management level
- Ability to lead a team and make quality improvements
- Represent the company and supplier or customer meetings
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive salary is on offer as well as a company care and hybrid work.
If you are interested in this role apply below or contact Michelle O Sullivan in Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Science & Engineering Recruitment