- BBBH792899 Sep 10, 2021 Competitive
This is a great opportunity for a junior quality assurance profession to join a well established and respected Cork company. There are huge opportunities to grow and develop here.
I am delighted to be working alongside a company that has been employing locally in Cork for the last 40 years. This role is a great opportunity for a junior quality professional to join an established organised with great internal opportunities. The role is for an initial 12 month contract.
The role reports to the Quality Supervisor and will carry out inspection and auditing duties within the business unit. The Quality Auditor is principally accountable for the In-Process, Incoming Inspection and Outgoing Inspections along with other assigned Quality duties;
- Ensuring that audited product meets product acceptability standards
- Ensuring that specified product auditing sequence and sample size is observed
- Recording inspection/audit results, filing and archiving of records as defined by procedure
- Ensuring all necessary process/product documentation is completed, including routers
- Ensuring process/product procedures are accurately observed
- Highlighting any discrepancies found during auditing
- Assisting in the certification process of operators
- Supporting Production Team Leaders in ensuring that priorities are completed
- Communication of Quality Issues
- Support Production Cell or Improvement Team activity
- Providing cover for other Quality Auditors where requested by supervisor
Preferable Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 1 + years experience within Quality or a related function ideally within a highly regulated industry i.e Medical device, electronics, automotive.
- Ability to interpret drawing specifications
- Good Communication skills
- Positive, flexible approach, able to prioritise workload and see tasks through to completion
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with proven ability to manage time effectively
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you would like to find out more, reach out to Kellie O'Donovan today on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300