- JN -032023-1927181
- Mar 14, 2023
- €30 - €40 ph
I am excited to bring to the market a 12 month contract for a enthusiastic individual that enjoys working as part of a team with a reputable biopharmaceutical company based in Cork.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone that has 3-5 years experience working in QA in the pharmaceutical industry. This role is fully on site that offers a competitive rate depending on experience.
- Perform a variety of QA activities ensuring compliance with cGxP regulatory requirements.
- Review manufacturing and engineering documentation including batch records.
- Support the completion of manufacturing customer complaint investigations
- Authorise, Review and approve SOPs.
- Identify deviations and evaluate impact tor determine appropriate actions.
- Review and approve GMP Deviations, Investigations & CAPA's.
- Working directly with personnel to drive improvements to the QMS processes.
- Work on various complex projects & assignments.
- Internal Audits and complete walkthroughs for QA ensuring compliance to GMP.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings on behalf of QA Department
- Bachelors Degree in a Pharma, Scientific or Engineering discipline essential
- 3-5 years experience in a QA role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledgeable of GMP/FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements
- Previous experience working in tablet manufacturing / manufacturing batch records
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment