- BBBH785869 Jun 24, 2021 €50k - €70k
Quality Specialist - Pharmaceutical. This role would suit a Quality professional with strong QA, Audit preparation and documentation and technical experience in a the Medical Device or Pharma sector.
Quality Specialist - Pharma/ Medical Device - Cork
I am delighted to be partnering with a well respected Cork based manufacturing company who are seeking to attract a contract Quality Assurance professional for a rolling contract. This position is with a growing company and offers excellent flexibility and autonomy
Key experience required/ Duties of the role
- 3+ years quality assurance experience in Pharma or Medical Devices
- Audit preperation and Internal Auditing experience
- Hosting customer Audits
- Quality Documentation and ensuring a compliant QMS
- Investigation of any NC's and ensureing Corrective Action is put in place
- Excellent ability to speak about the QMS to both internal and external stakeholders
- Updating, writing and reviewing SOPs
- Tracking any complaints, issues or Deviations
- Risk Assessments
- Quality Systems experience and confidene to carry out internal training on same
If you are interested in this or any other open contract roles in the Life Science sector please contact Michelle O'Sullivan - Recruitment Team Lead, Life Scisnce contracting Ireland & Europe
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300