- BBBH772727 Jan 06, 2021 €40k - €50k
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a market leading medical device company. This role is a dynamic position and a change from the typical QA or Micro roles you would typically see on the market
I am looking to speak to candidates who have both QA and Microbiology experience for an exciting role in Cork. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Microbiology testing experience combined with external laboratory experience across CAPA, Deviations, Investigations, QA documentation and Laboratory Equipment validation. This is a 12 month contract with excellent salary and very promising long term career development on offer. This is a days role, no shift with an early finish on a Friday
You will be working closely with the Senior Technical leader on site and the microbiology testing team. While the general day to day duties of this role do not involve hands on testing a thorough knowledge of Micro testing is required to help the analysts and provide leadership in this area.
- Ability to technically understand Microbiology test processes and perform required troubleshooting studies/investigations to resolve technical issues
- Ability to drive OOS investigations to successful and timely conclusions.
- Lead and/or assist with in-house Laboratory validation studies/projects as required by the Laboratory Manager
- Assist with the training of other Laboratory personnel.
- Assist with internal auditing,
- Assist with product release and paperwork review.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all the relevant company policies, industry standards and regulatory expectations.
- Attention to detail, flexible/adaptable, good communication, GDP, ability to work on own initiative, technical understanding of microbiology processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical report writing - periodic reviews
- Experience carrying out document & procedural updates
- Experience with risk management updates
- Change control experience
- CAPA & Investigation experience in the event of an issue arising
- Familiarity with validation documentation
If you are interested in hearing more about this position contact Michelle O'Sullivan our dedicated QA & Validation (contract) recruitment consultant by sending your CV through the below link.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300