- JN -032023-1927282
- Mar 15, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to continue bringing excellent opportunities with sought after employers to the Cork market on a permanent basis.
We are currently working with a key player on the Cork property market on their search for a high organised Administrator, ideally with property management experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: €28,000 with potential increase following successful probation
Location: City Centre - full time on site
A day in the life of this role will be varied and fast-paced and will see you covering the following areas;
· Oversee all aspects of block management including the pursuance of service charges/scheduling, attending and minuting AGMs/ preparing MUD replies/resolving maintenance issues/etc
· Provide excellent and prompt support to tenants, clients & property owners
· Demonstrate strong teamwork capabilities and actively participate in weekly meetings with colleagues, providing block related updates and reports
· Scheduling/carrying out block inspections & uploading reports
· Ensuring that all health and safety regulations pertaining to residential developments are fulfilled
· General administration duties (drafting letters - tenant reference letters/notices/etc)
· Ad-hoc duties and holiday cover, when required
The ideal candidate will have;
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
· A proven track record in coordinating/processing a large volume of information
· Please send your updated CV to hear more about this excellent opportunity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.