- JN -012024-1955189
- Jan 31, 2024
Great unique opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company in Cork as a Project Manager to support ongoing projects on an initial 12 month contract.
Hourly rate negotiable, dependant on experience.
- Managing the engineering and production activities across the business.
- Respond to project requests and ensure timely delivery of activities with the required personnel.
- Maintain live and accurate project information in our Enterprise Resource Planning software system.
- Responsibility for project management and implementation of projects.
- Build relationships key stakeholders within the business and client organisations.
- Manage risks and issues within projects, escalating key concerns. Keep a risk register and drive down issues with proactive management.
- Manage change control in association with approval process.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a level 7 degree in a related field of study.
- 3 years experience in a projects based role in a similar role.
- Familiarity with industrial automation and medical device sectors would be an advantage.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.