You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH790446 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
Long term permanent opportunity for an ambitious project manager to join a global company working with well known international brands
- Drive and lead projects/programmes focused on growing the business.
- Develop, model and share best practice in project and programme management across the organisation
- Contribute to reporting across strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with Executive Sponsors, project teams, wider stakeholders and vendors to ensure alignment and delivery of project goals
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of strategic projects/programmes
- Work closely with Executive Sponsors and Business Owners to drive successful project implementation to achieve project objectives
- Establish priorities, build buy-in to a sense of urgency and importance while following best practice Project Management methodology in project execution
- Provide high quality leadership of Project Resources. Encourage people to work collaboratively to reach decisions, while establishing an escalation process for disagreement as appropriate
- Assume responsibility for multiple projects within the overall portfolio of strategic initiatives including business readiness deliverables and drive achievement against overall project outcomes
- Build project management discipline across the business
- Proactively manage risks as they relate to strategic initiatives
- Third level degree in a related field, as well as an industry recognised Project Management Qualification
- 2+ years' experience in relevant roles including project/ programme management, management consulting, change management etc.
- Track record of driving organisational and cross-functional alignment to produce positive outcomes
If you or anyone you know would be a good fit for this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. You can reach me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0212300300 for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300