- BBBH771702 Jul 02, 2021 Competitive
A global energy company specialising in wind energy is looking for a Project Engineer to join their growing team to support Ireland with its emissions targets.
Project Engineer - Onshore Wind
Salary Competitive + Benefits
A global energy company specialising in wind energy is looking for a Project Engineer to join their growing team to support Ireland with its emissions targets. With a steady pipeline of upcoming onshore wind projects across Ireland and the UK, they are devoted to employee development and have excellent career progression offerings.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager your Key Responsibilities are:
- Support the Project Managers and Delivery team by taking ownership of key aspects of project delivery
- Coordinate project activities ensuring key milestones are met
- Assist with the tendering/procurement processes
- Compile with all H&S regulations
- Suitably plan, organise, monitor and report on all phases of projects life cycle
- Manage and support subcontractors
- Manage and report on project risks
- Assist with the negotiation of agreements including electrical and civil construction contracts, turbine supply agreements and engineering services provider agreements etc.
- Provide input to the development of project capex, opex and budgeting.
- Hold a degree in Engineering, Construction or Science
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Project is a distinct advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel within Ireland and the UK
If this sounds like you then apply online now or get in touch at email@example.com!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment