- JN -032023-1927628
- May 22, 2023
Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the manufacturing industry looking to make the next step in their career in Cork!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Production Supervisor is accountable for overseeing personnel, equipment, and operations across Production and Logistics (shipping, receiving, and stores). The primary objective is to ensure the organization fulfills its business and customer commitments effectively.
- Supervisory of relevant production area including production lines.
- Manage the production, stores, and relevant areas in the business.
- Implementation of standard operating procedure to drive efficiencies and operational excellence.
- Work well with other functions in the business to ensure company goals and objectives are achieved.
- Actively manage operational efficiency to increase outputs, minimise waste and reduce downtime.
- Review and assess employee performance, setting and monitoring objectives.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Key Candidate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading people in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Known Consignor compliance.
- Engineering qualification in Electronic Engineering or related discipline is advantageous.
- Business qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics is advantageous.
- Lean qualification with experience is advantageous.
- Project Management qualification is advantageous.
- SAP experience is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals ranging from senior management to line operators.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.