Production Supervisor - Cork
- BBBH790362 Aug 19, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the medical industry looking to make the next step in their career in Cork!
Our Cork client is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team in East Cork.
The main functions of this position are to manage and train a team of personnel on site. This role will need a strong team played with leadership skills. Other responsibilities listed below.
- Managing relevant personnel on site.
- Maintaining high levels of GMP consistently on site.
- Work cross functionally with relevant stakeholders including warehousing and logistics.
- Strong admin skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent lean manufacturing knowledge and implementation skills.
- Minimum 4+years' experience in a similar role to a production supervisor.
- Minimum of Primary Degree in Business or engineering.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300