- JN -032023-1926906
- Mar 14, 2023
Working with a leader in the AI technology space, I am seeking to speak with Product Managers for a Cork based technology client!
- Develop and execute a product roadmap that aligns with company vision and goals.
- Conduct market research, gather customer feedback, and use data-driven insights to inform product decisions.
- Define and prioritize product features and enhancements based on business value, technical feasibility, and customer needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches, including sales, marketing, and customer success. Co-develop and drive the pipeline and support the sales execution to exceed the revenue and profitability company goals.
- Communicate product vision and roadmap to internal stakeholders and customers, and gather feedback to inform product direction.
- Monitor product performance and use data analytics to make informed decisions about product updates and improvements.
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand their needs and use cases, and incorporate feedback into product development.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to inform product strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Strong technical background with experience working with engineering teams to develop and launch software products.
- Proven track record of successful product launches and driving product growth. Strong experience working with sales and marketing teams to develop sales collateral, jointly build a pipeline of revenue, and ensure that your product revenue targets are fully supported, within the strategic goals of the company, by the Product organization, R&D, and every other organization in the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to inform product decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity and change.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.