- JN -052023-1932455
- May 09, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to partner with a well known institution in to recruit an experienced Procurement Specialist. This is a permanent role based in Cork.
Joining an expanding Procurement team, this role will play a key part in developing and managing supplier relationships, negotiating contracts, sourcing best practice and continuous improvement within areas of responsibilities. Do you have a talent for negotiation and building strong relationships? If this role could take your talents to a whole new level.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for sourcing and vendor management related services across the business
- Category management including executing and managing RFI/RFP's
- Manage day to day procurement activities on various projects, producing progress reports and ensuring that budgets, schedules are adhered to.
- Coordinate all aspects of sourcing, supplier selection, total cost of ownership and negotiation tactics.
- Assessed and evaluated suppler performance for continuous improvement by leading quarterly suppler meetings
- Sourcing Suppliers and managing supplier negotiations to ensure price reductions and in line with procurement policy.
- Contract development/renewals onboarding & integrations
- Work with and include all area functions and stakeholders in category cost reduction plan
- 3+ years' experience in procurement, vendor management and sourcing
- Highly effective negotiation, organisation, prioritisation, and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and organised individual with an aim for continuous improvement and delivery-orientated results
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.