- JN -042023-1931331
- Apr 20, 2023
This role is a 12 month hourly rate contract with a client that has a large pipeline of work meaning extension likely. Hourly rate negotiable based on experience.
You will be leading process improvement projects within the Biopharma space.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of equipment and processes.
- Provide technical support to Operations and Project Teams.
- Manage and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues.
Education & Experience:
- Degree level qualified in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Right to work freely in Ireland with no Visa restrictions.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021-2300-300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.