You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH793008 Sep 15, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
Amazing opportunity for hourly rate contract based in Cork - this is a 12 month contract with a well known global pharmaceutical company.
- Providing engineering support to manufacturing in order to safely deliver towards the production schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining rig uptime, troubleshooting and investigating issues as they arise.
- Executing activities required in support of production (e.g. PHR/HAZOP, process calculation/modelling, process safety reviews, etc).
- Collaborating with C&Q and projects groups on rig upgrades and qualification activities.
- Process engineering input / ownership for New Product Introductions (NPIs).
- Relevant 3rd level engineering qualification.
- 2+ years industry experience in Pharma / API manufacturing experience.
- Exposure to production operations / unit operation support (reactions, distillations, crystallizations, drying, milling etc).
- Working in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach with a commitment to meet deadlines.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300