- Cork City
- JN -042023-1931462
- Apr 25, 2023
If you are looking for your next role working for a large organization focusing on public relations, branding and communication, do apply below!
Job Title: PR Assistant Brand Manager
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a leading insurance company that is looking to recruit a PR Assistant Brand Manager to join their team. As a PR Assistant Brand Manager, you will be responsible for managing internal and external communications, creating engaging content and planning communications across a wide mix of channels.
· Responsible for managing internal and external communications, creating engaging content and planning communications across a wide mix of channels.
· Manage our retained PR agency and co-ordinate an annual communications calendar to effectively co-ordinate and execute all internal and external communications activity.
· Maintain and manage content on all social media accounts and track regularly to optimise results.
· Proof-read documents, letters, and reports as necessary.
- 3-5 years' experience of internal and corporate communications, either in-house or at agency level
- The ability to design, implement and measure communication plans to support our strategy and business objectives
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to produce high quality articles, statements and promotional materials to tight deadlines
- Strong Internal Communications experience
- A working knowledge of the Irish media environment, with experience in health and personal finance a bonus to have
- Experience of digital and social communication channels
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to track and manage budgets
- Presentation skills, including PowerPoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment