- BBBH788909 Jul 29, 2021 Competitive
Platform Infrastructure Team Lead required for a growing company based in Cork. I am looking to speak with experienced team leads, managers or senior infrastructure engineers.
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join our Engineering team as a Platform Infrastructure Team Lead. Reporting to our Director of Engineering, you will work across a broad range of solutions and technologies that support our client services.
How you will spend your day:
- Leading our team of platform infrastructure engineers to deliver on our Engineering Backlog.
- Work with IT and Business Stakeholders to translate business requirements into backlog items for review with our teams.
- Work closely with our development and IT Operations teams to provide infrastructure services to build and enhance our Customer Experience platform.
- Designing and maintaining our On Premise (VmWare) and Azure Cloud Environments.
- Apply DevOps practices to reduce manual effort for provisioning and managing infrastructure services.
- Enhance our monitoring, alerting and operational capabilities.
- Help our Engineering team deliver on our Technology Roadmap.
Essential Skills and Experience:
You'll be able to demonstrate experience of some or all of the following:
- Cloud and Virtualization Platforms, VMware, Azure.
- Microsoft Technologies - Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 Product Suite.
- Datacentre Management and Networking (LAN & WAN)
- Experience with Data Storage technologies and backup solutions.
- Working knowledge of Security Platforms - VPNs, Firewalls, AV,
- Delivery focused.
- Collaborative and proactive mindset.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions to the problems.
- Excellent analytical, investigative, problem solving and follow through skills.
- Comfortable leading a team while being able to prioritise & multi-task across multiple different workstreams.
Experience with the following is an advantage:
- Customer Experience Platforms - Genesys Cloud, Amazon Connect.
- Configuration management and Automation Frameworks.
Our ideal candidate:
- Motivated and enthusiastic - can work on own initiative to conceive and drive initiatives.
- Passionate about technology.
- Proactive approach to their job.
- Enjoys working as part of a wider IT team.
- Recognises the part you play in the team and contribute to its success.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300