- Cork City
- JN -112023-1951179
- Nov 17, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity for a German professional to join a large Multinational Tech company in Cork on a temporary 12 month contract.
Title: People Administrator - German Speaker
Language(s): English and German
Location: Cork, hybrid (Tuesday to Thursday onsite, Mo and Fr remote)
Salary: €40,000 - €42,000, hourly paid
Type: Full-time 12 months contract
This is an excellent opportunity for a bilingual German/English professional to join a large tech company based in Cork. In this role, you will provide internal support to employees from the DACH region about several requests such as benefits, employee data, pay-related questions. The ideal candidate would have two years of experience in either customer support or human resources roles.
- Serve as the point of contact for all employee and manager enquiries regarding benefits, employee data, HR systems and pay for the DACH region.
- Respond to employee inquiries through phone or email and record all enquiries and resolutions in a customer relationship management system in accordance with team SOPs.
- Develop strong internal relationships across Human Resources and with internal process partners to better understand these functions.
- Identify process improvements and communicate them with relevant stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English (native level required)
- The ideal candidate has around two years of work experience in a fast-paced customer support or human resources role. Previous experience with Workday or ServiceNow are a big plus.
- Proven ability working with confidential data.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Fantastic attention to detail and proven ability to effectively prioritise their workload.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.