- JN -052023-1932465
- May 08, 2023
Fantastic Opportunity for a Payroll Specialist is coming to market within a globally recognised multinational company on a fixed term 12 month basis
The Payroll Specialist will ensure the consistent payroll processing of all entities that they are responsible for and ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time in accordance with corporate compliance, legal and company regulations.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Second level support in employee inquiries
- Ensure the consistent payroll run for employees within the business, taking into account legal, labour, tax, and social security regulations.
- Liaise with internal parties and external suppliers.
- Responsible for supporting fellow colleagues regarding payroll system and processes, as required.
- Liaises with internal parties and external suppliers.
- Participates on continuous improvement projects to maximise practices, policies, and processes.
- Support internal and external audits and act as key contact to answer payroll related inquiries.
- Payroll Technician qualification or equivalent necessary.
- 1 to 2 years professional payroll experience is essential.
- Strong Excel experience is essential.
- Experience in CorePay desired but not a requirement
- Strong Knowledge of payroll, labor law, tax and social insurance regulation
- Highly organised and has ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborates efficiently with colleagues and suppliers.
- Highly motivated with strong customer service and quality work ethic
- Proven track record of meeting and adhering to tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity, discipline.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Dependable, honest, and confidential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.