You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH794975 Oct 05, 2021 €30k - €40k
Great opportunity to join multi award winning business as a Payroll Specialist. You will reporting directly to the Payroll Manager.
- Onsite and offsite client payroll support with end to end processing of domestic and international payrolls;
- Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries;
- Investigation and resolution of payroll issues utilising the international network
- Supporting clients in short term project engagements, for example payroll provider transitions, payroll audits and short term staff shortages;
- Dealing with day to day employee queries on client payrolls, both domestic and international; and
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
- Proven track record in a payroll role with an intention to pursue a career in international payroll; and
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including a high level of excel skills.
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
- A strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Passionate, articulate communicator;
- A genuine interest in international payroll;
- Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments;
- An ability to think laterally and follow things through;
- Highly organised and efficient;
- A passion for client service; and
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in a payroll processing role with exposure to international and high volume payrolls; and
- Demonstrate good level of knowledge of end to end payroll processing including benefits administration, share based remuneration, statutory payroll regulations and payroll journal entries.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555