You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH786880 Jul 06, 2021 €40k - €50k
A Cork Client of Morgan McKinley are currently seeking an experienced Payroller to join their finance and payroll team on a permanent basis.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
The payroll specialist will work within the busy Payroll Department and will be responsible for the processing of in-house weekly and monthly payrolls for Ireland, UK and outsourced European
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of end-to-end monthly payroll
- Preparation and review of monthly payroll information for outsourced foreign payroll provider
- Co-ordinating the interaction between home and international payroll
- Responsible for the review of other payrolls within the department
- Support the team and mentor junior members where required.
- Support the payroll manager with the overall efficient running of the payroll function.
- Continuously reviewing existing payroll procedures and providing suggestions for improvement where required
- Providing guidance and support for the payroll team when upgrades and changes are implemented in payroll software.
- Ensuring compliance with Revenue in relation to Revenue Payroll Notifications, Payroll Submissions, and enquiries
- Respond to payroll queries from employees and internal/external business partners.
- Liaise with HR, Finance, Auditors, Social Welfare, Revenue / HRMC and any external partners and institutions.
- Responsible for monthly payroll reporting and ensuring that the general ledgers are updated accurately and on time.
- Provide manual calculations and payments as and when required.
- Keep up to date with payroll related regulatory changes that may impact the business.
- Ensure payroll is controlled tightly to adhere with SOX, GDPR and internal compliance procedures.
- Other ad‐hoc duties, month‐end and year end tasks as required.
- 3+ years' payroll experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail and strong problem solving skills
- IPASS qualification desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300