- JN -022023-1925396
- Feb 08, 2023
An exciting Oracle CPQ Business Analyst opportunity to work on an Oracle Fusion implementation with a global client on an initial 6 month daily rate contract.
Morgan McKinley are currently working with a global client who are looking to hire an Oracle CPQ Business Analyst with experience in large scale experience on the platform including multiple implementations of Oracle CPQ and integration into Oracle Fusion stack
- Highly skilled business analyst with deep knowledge of Oracle CPQ
- 6+ years of experience on the platform preferable (including multiple implementations of Oracle CPQ including integration into Oracle Fusion stack)
- Experience working in sizeable, multinational corporations with complex, matrixed structures (exposure to industrial, manufacturing organisations preferable)
- Excellent Visio, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Open to travel (at last 25%)
- Ability to travel easily within UK & Europe - primary business locations that we work with are in Belgium (Dilbeek), Austria (Vienna) and UK (various locations including London)
- Languages required: English (excellent verbal & written skills); Dutch or German desired
- Ability to understand Oracle CPQ capabilities & limitations; clearly articulate those to stakeholders to drive acceptable solution (resource will need to quickly familiarize themselves with our global Oracle CPQ template and ensure regional design consistently remains aligned with this)
- Strong BA skills using proven techniques to elicit comprehensive user requirements; seek to understand up/downstream impacts (experience working with business stakeholders across various organizational levels). Advanced communications skills & stakeholder engagement skills
- Work with business, BAs, delivery team & architects to define & document user stories, as-is & to-be business processes & functional requirements. Support UAT and training.
- Recognise integration points across project initiatives to ensure alignment across discrete applications including Salesforce (CRM & CPQ) & SMC. Support business & IT in bridging any gaps
- Ability to facilitate communication between business & technical delivery teams
- Ability to work independently & within a team environment
- Well organized, results-driven, eager to handle difficult problems, excellent problem-solving skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.