Operational Excellence Manager
- BBBH778849 Jul 07, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Operational Excellence Manager to take the next step in their career with our multinational client in Cork!
This role could be exactly what you are looking for if you are an experienced Operational Excellence professional with management experience looking to make the next step in their career within the food industry in North Cork.
- Implementation of onsite lean agendas and projects.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop/deliver annual programmes to optimise process improvements for increased productivity, quality, and reduced waste levels.
- Provide best practice training where required.
- Act as an advocate for operational excellence activities using lean manufacturing tools, six sigma and other similar tools to achieve targets and cost savings.
- Black belt in Lean highly desirable
- Real lean implementation and project experience
- Proven track record of lean implementation.
- Degree is highly desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300