New Product Development Engineer
- BBBH790907 Aug 20, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
I'm delighted to be partnering with a well known and well respected medical device company in Cork who are seeking to hire a New Process Development Engineer to join their engineering team.
- Developing new processes for a new product being introduced to the market.
- Validation of equipment.
- Liaise with R&D on product development and formulation.
- Process validation.
- Train product builders.
- Aiming to improve overall yield through the implementation of new technologies.
Key Competencies Required:
- 3+ years experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or a similar industry sector.
- Level 8 in chemical/pharmaceutical/engineering related degree.
- Strong chemistry background.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also able to work well within cross functional teams.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300