- JN -032023-1926656
- Mar 03, 2023
An excellent opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a growing Software Dev team on a permanent basis. This is a fully remote role for a candidate based in Ireland.
- Proven experience in ASP.NET MVC (3+ years), C# (3+ years), ASP.Net Core, ASP.NET Web API, Web Services, REST and SOAP Services, Entity Framework, T-SQL, SQL Server etc.
- knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Experience in secure coding practices following OWASP Top 10 etc.
- Experience working in On Premise as well as in Azure infrastructure.
- .net development skills, 3years +, with .Net Framework and .net core using C#
- Experience working on the Azure Platform and AzureDevOps.
- Previous experience building API based services and customer facing Web applications from design to successful operation in Production.
- Knowledge / Experience of database design & development.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues logically.
- Ability to clearly articulate & communicate solutions to the rest of the development team
- Strong testing skills and awareness of best practice industry techniques in relation to unit testing, mocking, load and performance testing.
- Experience in creating technical documentation as well as creating UML diagrams.
Experience with the following is an advantage:
- Azure Dev Ops - Source Control (TFS)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or similar CRMs
- Working Knowledge of GIT
- Azure Cloud Platform PAAS and IAAS offerings - App Services, Azure functions, Azure SQL DB
- Automated Regression Testing Frameworks
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management and Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.