Mechanical Project Manager
- BBBH816759 Jul 15, 2022 €50k - €70k
This full-time permanent role in Cork would be suited to an individual with a strong mechanical background, either by trade or an engineer. The successful applicant will oversee the delivery of a rang
Mechanical Project Manager - Cork
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cork with occasional travel
In this job you will:
- Lead projects from the concept stage right through to completion, while defining the technical requirements of the project.
- Creating and developing project plans as per the scope to include defining a timeline, managing costs and establishing the resources required while ensuring project profitability.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the client, suppliers and other partners.
- Lead, develop and retain staff while ensuring the delivery of an efficient & effective service.
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and subcontractors.
- Manage the procurement process for all electrical projects to include the pricing of contracts, projects and tenders for the Facilities Management and Project Teams.
- Manage and drive a large team to meet all project requirements and deadlines.
- Manage & authorise staffing requirements on site (i.e. overtime) and notify the HR Department of any unscheduled absences.
- Ensure Company systems are implemented correctly upon the commencement of projects to include Safe Work Plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessments, etc.
- Ensure all projects are completed to the highest specification in terms of quality, Health and Safety along with client satisfaction.
You should apply for this job if:
- Degree qualified in either an engineering discipline or with a Mechanical Trade background
- Minimum of 8 years' extensive experience in a fast-paced construction environment
- In-depth knowledge of Mechanical and Construction industry essential
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Proficient in IT literacy with the ability to collate and generate detailed site reports
Please apply through our website, or reach out to Eimear Scally for more information on this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300