Manufacturing Process Engineer
- BBBH761204 Nov 30, 2020 Competitive
The successful candidate will have over 3 years' experience as a process or manufacturing engineer in a busy manufacturing plant.
Our client has announced its expansion with a new facility in the outskirts of Cork City. They are looking for a manufacturing engineer to support daily production under the guidance of the global manufacturing engineering group which involves conventional engineering practice to maintain process control while also driving continuous improvement.
- Control and optimise existing manufacturing processes.
- Assist with standardisation, efficiency and work flow optimisation.
- Support the company's lean initiatives.
- Coordinate the activities of in-house service groups and outside suppliers for machine, equipment, tool and fixture fabrication.
- Assist the global manufacturing engineering team with the introduction of new manufacturing processes and equipment to production
- Update and maintain PFMEA documentation
- Improve and maintain systems to keep process parameters within acceptable tolerances
- Participate in and support the daily operations accountability process
- Perform time studies to establish standards for production activities
- Assess workload, write specific task assignments, follow up to assure timely completion
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, or related field of study (NFQ Level 7 or higher)
- Minimum of 5 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of or ability to learn all operations utilizing the equipment in assigned area
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and related software applications; order processing systems; project management software, manufacturing software and database software
- Knowledge of CAD software a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300