Mandarin Fraud Investigations Analyst
- BBBH781309 Apr 30, 2021 Competitive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading multinational company as a Mandarin Fraud Analyst.
One of the world's largest Multinational Technology Companies requires fluent Mandarin Speaking Fraud Analysts to join their team. This company prides themselves on quality, diversity and providing a positive environment where you can progress and develop your career. These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service/finance related backgrounds.
Quote from the Hiring Manager: "The ideal candidate will have fluent or advanced levels of the Mandarin and English languages and will also possess a keen eye for detail as well as a positive mindset which will add to our work environment. This is an exciting time for our organisation as there is continuous growth in our risk department. This is a fantastic time and opportunity to join our organisation"
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Positive, results oriented attitude.
- You must be in possession of a Valid Working Visa (i.e. Stamp 1G, Stamp 4 or EU Citizenship).
Please apply today to arrange a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300