- BBBH784781 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
Are you CIMA qualified, with 1-3 years experience and looking for a change? This excellent Management Accountant role with a well established business in Cork might be the one for you!!
This new opportunity in Cork, is ideal for someone who is CIMA qualified. This role will support an established business here in Cork and work closely with a small Finance Team.
You will work closely with the Finance Director on performance analysis, budgeting & forecasting.
- Involvement with month-end close process, prepare bank and other reconciliations, and investigate variances to actual and forecast.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly working capital funding requirements.
- Understanding of cash flow variances.
- Preparation of margin analysis and commercial insight to operational management.
- Develop a working relationship with key business stakeholders.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process on an annual basis.
- Take part in internal and external audit process and liaise with auditors.
- CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- 1-3 years PQE in industry.
- Advanced excel skills is a must.
- Highly numeric & analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport.
Our client operates in a very supportive, positive and team driven environment. A highly attractive base salary exists.
For more information on this role and a detailed job spec, please contact Tina Dorgan on 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment, Cork
353 (0) 21 2300300