- JN -032023-1926514
- Mar 01, 2023
- €70k - €90k
An opportunity for an experienced maintenance professional to progress into a Maintenance Manager role within a FMCG organization in Cork.
* Manage and develop a team of craftspeople & contractors (where required) to deliver area maintenance
requirements in an efficient and safe manner.
* Manage Engineering budget to ensure target achievement.
* Implementation of Preventative Maintenance plan on a weekly, monthly, annual basis for overhaul and
continuous operations using a computerised maintenance system
* Work closely with other Maintenance Managers to progress the site Engineering program.
* Work closely with other functions within the manufacturing and maintenance functions.
* Work with the wider operations team on capital projects ensuring they are timely, on budget and
compliant. (These projects will range from small plant improvement project to larger capital installation
* To continually develop lean best practice knowledge.
* 5 years experience in a senior maintenance role (maintenance lead, maintenance supervisor, senior maintenance technicain).
* A level 8 qualification in an engineering discipline is desired however not essential.
* Experience working with SAP
* Proven Project Management experience, with a strong focus on Continuous Improvement
* Proven People Management and Leadership skills with the ability to communicate and influence
effectively at all levels within the business.
* Possess the ability to communicate targets & goals in a clear concise fashion and provide space and time
for team members to deliver against these.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.