Maintenance Manager - West Cork
- BBBH770917 Nov 26, 2020 €50k - €70k
This is an opportunity for an established Maintenance Manager who is looking to move to a desk based, projects focused role
Maintenance Manager required for busy and expanding facility in West Cork. Trade or degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline. Experience in a regulated industry essential, Pharma, Med Device, FMCG.
- Delegating work to the Maintenance Team.
- Implementing and scheduling PPM through the online management system.
- Continuous Improvement and Lean initiatives.
- Be involved in project work going through the site.
- Complete one to one meetings and performance reviews with the site maintenance team.
This is a Monday to Friday role. You will sit on the Senior Management Team and will be expected to be hands on also should it be required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300