Maintenance and Facilities Manager
- BBBH771254 Dec 02, 2020 Competitive
This client has an ambitious plan for 2021 and is looking to add to the Senior Team. Great opportunity for an ambitious maintenance professional.
You will be an established Maintenance and Facilities Manager with a minimum over 3 years' experience. Proven ability across equipment maintenance, utilities and facilities.
- Lead the maintenance and facilities team.
- Work closely with all relevant teams, developing strong, collaborative relationships.
- Inventory management.
- Contractor management.
- Utilise CMMS for reliability analysis.
- Track KPI's across the Engineering department.
- Monitor energy consumption and management.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300