- Nov 24, 2022
- €30k - €40k
Are you an ambitious data driven logistics professional based near Cork city looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client a key logistics solutions provider for several well established food companies are seeking to hire a Logistics Coordinator to join their team based in Cork city on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to the day-to-day administration of the office. The successful candidate will be reporting to the office manager. This is a busy role so will suit an effective multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Process all customer stock receipt documentation and enter details on warehouse stock management system
- Allocate stock, create order picklists and dispatch documentation as per customer order requirements
- Prepare and issue customer stock reports
- Liaise in a professional and efficient manner with customers to resolve queries
- Liaise with logistics companies and delivery drivers to schedule receipt/dispatch bookings
- Contribute to the administration of the quality management system and associated quality records
- University Degree or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Experience with O365 products - Proficiency with Microsoft Excel adds value
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Be customer focused and possess good communication skills, written and oral
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.