- Jan 25, 2023
Are you a Process Engineer looking for career advancement? My client, a major Cork Pharmaceutical has a Lead Process Engineer position that's new to the market!
This role is a 12 month hourly rate contract with a client with a large pipeline of work meaning extension likely. Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of equipment and processes.
- Provide technical support to Operations and Project Teams.
- Manage and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues.
Education & Experience:
- Degree level qualified in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Right to work freely in Ireland with no Visa restrictions.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021-2300-300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.