- JN -022023-1924536
- Jan 26, 2023
- €30k - €40k
An excellent opportunity for a Junior Service Engineer in Cork with a medical device company. The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for engineering.
- Installing equipment for clients and providing appropriate training to end users.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided and maintained at all times.
- Interact in a friendly, professional and courteous manner with customers.
- Completing all documentation accurately, ensuring dockets/paperwork is signed by the client and returned to base.
- Notify the Service Manager if deliveries cannot be made on schedule.
- Log the rental equipment on and off the company rental system appropriately.
- Update management on any issues which arise.
- Ensuring all rental equipment is maintained to ISO standards.
- May be required to perform some maintenance work on equipment for which training will be provided.
- Reporting any quality issues to the ISO administrator.
- Reporting for work in company uniform well-groomed reflecting the importance of good hygiene within OFM as stated in the HR Manual.
- Comply with all company policies and practises.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to be sensitive / respectful of clients' needs.
- Strong customer service ethic, flexible with do the right thing by the customer.
- Full clean category B drivers licence.
- Technical maintenance aptitude.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Well presented.
- Pass Garda vetting.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.