- BBBH789537 Aug 05, 2021 Competitive
Experienced Technical Support Specialists wanted for an immediate start with a growing Cork based company. This is a 6 month contract role.
IT Support Administrator (Level 1)
As the IT Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing desk side IT support in the Cork offices as well as resolving Service Desk tickets for Sligo/Cork and the other Abtran sites. Also you will be required to travel as necessary to other sites. You will be expected to maintain a high level of customer service for internal and client users.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Answer and record all reported incidents and requests from internal and external customers via the ICT helpdesk function and ensure Abtran and the Client Service Level Agreements are met.
- Monitor the status and progress toward the resolution of all open incidents and keeping customers that are affected informed about the progress.
- Manage work and ServiceDesk tickets in accordance with the procedures outlined by management.
- Escalate issues to the ICT team as required.
- Resolve confirm and close ICT tickets for incidents as per the teams Service Level Agreement.
- Provide Helpdesk cover as required.
- Provide flexible on-call cover as per the on-call schedule set out by your Manager
- Required to work out of office hours on short notice due to business needs
- Provide 1st level ICT support to resolve or escalate ICT incidents as appropriate.
- Provide information systems administration support.
- Provide telephony administration support.
- Provide escalation's support to ICT Teams and Vendor Teams as required.
- Contribute to the enhancing of Service Desk procedures and policies.
- Maintain a consistent focus on the quality of service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Proactively suggest (and implement as appropriate) system, software, technology upgrades across the business and thereby improving on the efficiency of service/systems uptime.
- Show a positive attitude.
- Build relationships with your peers, colleagues, and manager.
- Support colleagues and build the right culture.
- Look out for each other.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and with Client
- Be flexible and adapt to different situations, customers and business needs.
- Recognise the part you play in the team and contribute to its success.
- Engage in and take ownership of personal development and career planning.
- Find ways to do things better for yourself, the team, Abtran, the customer and the Client.
- Tell people about your good ideas.
PERSON SPEC AND COMPETENCIES:
Specifically, the IT Support Administrator will have:
- 2 or more years' experience in ICT Support with an organization of 50+ users
- Experience of an ICT Service Desk and incident management processes
- Administration of Active Directory
- Knowledge of LAN, TCP/IP, Ethernet switch basic configuration
- Moving and re-patching PCs, IP phones and other Hardware
- Extensive experience supporting MS Windows workstations, printers, and standard end-user applications e.g. MS Office
- Cloud experience such as MS Office 365 is desired
Desired Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- ICT Technical Qualification (MCP, CCNA, etc.)
- A third level ICT Qualification
- Experience of ITIL processes
Personal Attributes required:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Good Team Player
- Can work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Excellent investigative, problem solving and follow through skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300