- JN -032023-1927254
- Mar 14, 2023
A key client of ours in the Utilities sector are currently seeking IT Project Managers for a 10 month Fixed Term Contract
Within the IT department, you will work with the Project Delivery team responsible for delivering and maintaining a project delivery capability to enable the delivery of mainly IT specific change projects.
- Deliver on a portfolio of projects, from initiation to delivery, ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Act as a senior member of the Project Delivery Team and QA the projects being led by the Project Managers / external parties to ensure sufficient quality and progress is being made
- Provide direction and support to wider project teams, specifically with UAT partner teams to ensure alignment.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages any impact assessments and realignment of schedules.
- Manage expectations with key stakeholders across all business units.
- Effective communications at all levels from Executive to Team level; strong verbal and written skills required
- Develop and maintain full scale project plans
- Budget management, control and reporting
- Monitor and report on project progress to all stakeholders and governance bodies
Skills, Attributes & Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Business, IT or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years Project Delivery Experience, with a least 5 years Project Lead
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2, CAPM etc) required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong people team and people management skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Outcome driven with a focus on benefits realisation
- Experienced and comfortable working across multiple projects within a programme management office
- Demonstrated coaching and influencing skills with an ability to motivate and bring people with you on the journey
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to multitask, and attention to detail.
- One or more professional certifications would be considered an an asset
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment