- JN -032023-1927268
- Mar 14, 2023
Immediate vacancy for a HR Generalist to join a dynamic organisation based in Cork. This is a permanent role and offers great flexibilty.
The HR Generalist role provides an opportunity to gain experience in an interesting and diverse environment, working with dynamic colleagues.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Main point of contact for all HR queries, including disciplinary and grievance queries
- Responsible to issue contract documentation, send out job offers, organise NDAs and onboarding paperwork, liaising internally with Finance/payroll.
- Co-ordination of the employment permit application/renewals process for non- EEA nationals
- Co-ordination of logistics relating to employees relocating to Ireland.
- Manage monthly payroll inputs and ensure accuracy of payroll from HR to payroll agent
- Provide Group reports on HR metrics such as headcount, payroll, absenteeism, and employee leaves
- Maintain HR systems up to date so to ensure legal compliance (employee holiday trackers,probationary periods, employee files, timesheets, employment permit information, register of employees etc)
- Keep HR policies, procedures, and process quality documents up to date ensuring legal compliance
- Advise and support managers on HR policies and procedures and their application
- Responsible for the maintenance of Employee Handbooks
- Support the administration of annual and interim performance reviews across multiple locations
- Ensure you are continually up to date on changes to employment legislation in Ireland
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years' generalist experience in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment
- In depth knowledge of Irish Employment Law
- Strong knowledge of HR best practice policy and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.