- JN -082023-1946307
- Aug 31, 2023
Are you a HR Generalist/Business Partner with a keen interest in driving Employee Experience and Engagement? Would you like to be part of a dynamic HR team as they embark on their growth journey?
This newly created role will be responsible for leading the strategy around the employee journey, from attraction of key talent and candidate experience, to delivery of engagement once employed.
Key accountabilities include:
- Support the development of the strategy that allows us to focus on the employee experience from identification to off-boarding
- Works very closely with the HRBP team to understand and map out the employee journey in with an aim of driving employee engagement from very early on in their experience.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to focus on the initial stages of attraction, selection, and on-boarding.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing the employee journey in an organisation undergoing significant levels of growth and transformation
- Define the company's on-boarding process, working closely with the business and L&D to understand the relevant touch-points, provide an engaging and informative on-boarding experience, and great a series of 30/60/90-day check-in points
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role or in a HRBP role with a focus on engagement
- Ideally coming from a company that has experienced extensive growth, across multiple sites
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and copywriting skills
- Some marketing knowledge (SEO) an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.