- JN -092023-1947204
- Sep 14, 2023
Exciting new opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a leading global organisation, based in Cork. This role offers excellent hybrid working conditions.
Reporting to the Country HR Lead, the primary purpose of the role will be to provide proactive human resource support in line with the HR strategy and business objectives.
- Support the Country HR Lead on both an operational and strategic level in a fast-moving, dynamic organisation.
- Act as HR support to client groups based in Ireland.
- Support employee life cycle events for employees, including on-boarding, performance management, development etc.
- Build effective relationships within the business, providing managers and associates with professional and proactive support.
- Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
- Ensure a robust and smooth HR administration service is delivered to associates.
- Contribute to the delivery of HR implementation plans with a special focus on employee engagement
- Actively support HR related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management
- Actively support BU related projects and implementation from a people perspective
- Degree in HR or related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role providing expert advice to managers and employees preferably in pharma/med device environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- TUPE experience an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.