- Nov 24, 2022
- €90k - €120k
Morgan McKinley are working with a well- established Cork based business who are looking for an experienced Senior Finance Professional to lead their commercial operation.
Head of Commercial Operations
Morgan McKinley is delighted to bring this new Senior Finance role to the Cork market. Our client, a well-established and growing Cork based business are looking for an experience Finance professional to drive their commercial operations.
As Head of Commercial Operations, you will be responsible for driving commercial efficiencies with both new and existing business.
The ideal professional is someone who is highly commercial, a strong communicator and can be an effective team player.
- Responsible for developing commercial models and presenting pricing models to senior stakeholders.
- Effectively understand any associated risk with new clients and be able to effectively communicate this throughout the business.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure relevant inputs are correctly captured.
- Responsibility for the translation of key aspects of commercial pricing and negotiated terms into a legal contract.
- Take full responsibility for managing the transition of the finance aspects of new clients from its pricing model over to the relevant Commercial Controller.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with over 15 years post qualified experience.
- Have 5+ years experience working in a senior finance capacity within a fast paced and commercial business.
- Be an effective communicator who has experience influencing senior stakeholders.
- Possess strong analytical, financial reporting and financial modelling skills.
- Be a motivated and ambitious professional with strong leadership skills.
For more information on this role contact Conor Breen at email@example.com or call Conor on 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.