- BBBH818606 Jun 09, 2022 €70k - €90k
Are you a Indirect tax specialist looking to join well established Cork based a multinational within their Global Tax Team.
Global Indirect Tax Assistant Manager - Cork
Morgan McKinley is working closely with a well established Multinational based in Cork who are looking for a Global Indirect Tax Assistant Manager to join their team.
Based in within the Global Centre of Excellence, this role will report into the Senior Global Indirect Tax Manager.
As part of the Global Indirect Tax team, this person will play a key part in supervising global indirect tax and continuous improvement projects.
- Planning, managing and delivering on Indirect Tax projects to ensure business objectives are met.
- Keeping up to date with global changes in the indirect tax legislation that would potentially impact on indirect tax obligations from a system, reporting and process perspective.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships across other parts of the business such as Legal, Accounting, Direct Tax, Manufacturing & Logistics to develop an understanding of the business dynamic and it´s implication for indirect tax.
- Review and implement process changes and improvements in the Indirect Tax process
Knowledge, Skills & Education
- Have a CTA/AITI qualification and/or be a qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA professional
- 2- 4 years post qualified experience with relevant Indirect Tax knowledge and experience.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on a number of projects with strong deadline management skills
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle is essential.
- The ideal professional will be a strong communicator, who can collaborate across the organisation and is driven to take ownership over their work.
For more information on this role and to get a more detailed job description email Conor Breen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Conor on 021 2300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300