Fund Administrator - Private Equity/Real Estate
- BBBH783908 Jun 01, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for Fund Accounts/Fund Administrators to join a leading Cork client looking to expand their team!
Are you a Fund Accounts/Fund Administrators with experience within Private Equity or Real Estate? If so, then this is the role for you. A leading client in Cork is expanding their team and is looking for experienced and dynamic individuals to be part of the expansion. There is unrivalled opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Setup of new funds
- Day-to-day operations of the funds.
- Following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers.
- Creation and preparation of reports for fund entities.
- Preparing the funds' periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements and management of related audits.
- Reviewing both tax returns, tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities.
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure any invoices issued are correct.
- Taking on ad-hoc tasks as required by management or clients.
- Hold an Accounting, Finance or Economics degree.
- Previous experience within fund administration, audit or fiduciary services.
- You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and accounting.
- Experience of closed ended funds in the Real Estate or Private Equity space will be considered as a distinct advantage.
- An understanding of securities commonly found in the fund industry to include the likes of equities, bonds, contract for difference, options, and futures.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent client relationship skills.
Don't hesitate to reach out directly for a confidential conversation on how this role can help your career!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300