- BBBH785339 Jun 25, 2021 €20k - €30k
Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting career in funds? This could be the position for you! Get in touch for a confidential discussion
We have been instructed by our client, a market leading funds business, to find an junior accountant to join their growing team.
The business offers a dynamic, international atmosphere and an opportunity to work with a portfolio of interesting fund clients.
- Working as part of a team to support the needs of a range of funds clients
- Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the funds and liaising directly with clients and contacts
- Assisting with regulatory and compliance reporting requirements
- drafting of fund management reports, year-end financial statements, and any other fund related reports
- Assisting with year-end fund audits
- Assisting with the organisation of board and shareholder meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree level educated in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A willingness to undertake a professional qualification (ACCA or ISCA)
- A knowledge of the funds industry and ideally some experience working within fund administration or fiduciary services
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- A driven individual with strong communication skills and an ability to work independently.
If this is something you'd be keen to explore please apply or contact Daniel Griffin on 021 2 300 300 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300