- Cork City
- JN -052023-1938327
- May 29, 2023
- €20k - €30k
We are proud to bring to market another exciting opportunity new to market in the Cork area for a passionate and enthusiastic person
Morgan McKinley are proud to be looking for a Front Desk Executive to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties in a vibrant bustling office. You will be the face of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the all meet and greet.
The ideal candidate will be personable and enthusiastic while also being very perceptive and diligent. The role require fielding a large volume of customer queries and directing them to the relevant department accordingly. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
Previous switchboard experience would be an advatnage.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and queries and direct accordingly
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.